Friends… short and tall.
in-laws and sunsets
Bar-B-Q. The real kind.
A second set of parents
The beginning of the meat brigade at the party.
A golf cart seat on top of a four wheeler. Love, Texas.
My mister’s hair was being beautified.
A father in law and my mister.
Mama in law with us at the airport.
And, of course Moonshine.
I have a group of women with whom I share daily gratitudes with. We met in the Dream Lab I took during January and February. They are smart, sassy, funny, and all around lovely. I feel really happy to be sharing the things in my life with them. Each line is like a glimpse into each other’s life and that’s just really cool.
But, today, I also want to share my gratitudes with you. It’s nothing deep, just things I’m deeply grateful for on a Monday in Nebraska.
- For making it home safely after spending Sunday night 3 1/2 hours from Lincoln due to a freak snowstorm.
- Cancelling all my student appointments to nap with the husband before seeing clients.
- Napping with the husband in a chilly room while the sun streams in the bedroom window.
- An ice cream sundae after clients made with lots of love from a friend at a local ice cream store.
- Advance Reader Copies which the husband brings home from his job. I get to read books before they are published!
These are things which I am grateful for today. How about you?