1. Even though I encourage the mister to email, chat with, and contact people he admires (and give him a hard time when he doesn’t) I am terrible at following my own advice.
2. My migraine medicine also gets rid of night terrors, which equates to 10 nightmare-free nights for me. Which also means better sleep for the mister.
3. I enjoy purchasing water bottles.
4. It’s all Shawntel’s fault. Further, I adore Bachelor Night’s with my friends. Mainly because I don’t have to censor any of my natural sarcasm.
5. I know nothing, absolutely nothing, about coding. Also, my husband is way smarter than me in many, many areas.
6. I work with the coolest students around.
7. I still despise taking down Christmas decorations. It makes me so sad, and the house look so empty.
8. I need to get to bed earlier.
9. School supplies own me. And, no matter how hard I try, I have to have fine point pens.
10. I will probably pay for Spotify, and do it happily.
What have you learned, so far, this year?